Discuss Replay Updates Here
Respond to official news posts here.
Trevyn wrote: ↑Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:32 pmReplay Update v1.33
Total Size: 404kb
- Fixed an issue that caused SNES to behave incorrectly when SNES9X was not installed.
- Fixed an issue that caused SEGA 32X to not display properly on some systems.
- Added a new Menu Config Tool for applying small system specific fixes.
1) N64 Sound fix. this fix may help with N64 sound issues. (Enabled By Default)
2) MAME VSync. May help with screen tearing. May cause games to run at half speed on some monitors. (Disabled by Default)
To find these settings go to c:\MenuConfig\MenuConfig.exe
Some issues we are seeing depend on the combination of certain monitors or unusual controllers. This issues are difficult to fix for everyone as solutions that may work for one person may cause issues for others. We plan to add other settings to this tool to better allow you to customize your replay to your needs and hardware setup.
As always if you are not prompted to update you can go to C:\update and run ArcadeUpdate.exe
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.
Id love it if you didnt have everything locked down so much pertaining to what we can do. I can get tons of settings working in MAME outside of the F.E.(in particular HLSL). But the moment you run your emu through the f.e. it goes plain vanilla still. This happens whether using the supplied .185 version or my install of .200 Not to mention turning on these settings does indeed make this system crawl. Games that should not even begin to stutter for audio or gameplay does so. Intel 500 is clearly the culprit as we have enough system ram to play these.
Take as long as you need. I perfer it takes months or longer and its perfect as intended than be rushed and full of problems. Looking foward to see what improvements and new features this may have.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest