Steam/GOG Sale

Occasionally we may post some polls to get feedback from the community. You can also post your own polls here, if you want.

Type of Games Purchased during a Steam/GOG Sale

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:57 pm

AAA PC Games/Ports
33%
VR Games
No votes
Indie Games
33%
HD Remakes
17%
Retro Classic Packs
8%
Too Expensive for Me
No votes
I Already Have the Games I Want
8%

Total votes: 12

Steve
Staff
Staff

Steam/GOG Sale

Post by Steve » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:57 pm

With the Chinese New Years sale upon us, I'm curious to know what each of you look for on Steam/GOG.
I'm Lank from California!

Steve
Staff
Staff

Re: Steam/GOG Sale

Post by Steve » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Also any specific game(s) anyone is looking at? This may be a good spot to help your fellow Replayers :ugeek:

WheatPasta
Loading…

Post by WheatPasta » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:35 am

I really like playing Sim games. I was hoping both EmergeNYC and City Card Driving would have gone on sale, but might have to wait for the Summer Sale. I am also excited for the game Flashing Lights to come out. While the sale is going on I bought the Popcap Arcade pack. It is something like 23 games for 10 dollars. I also recently bought Late Shift, This Is The Police, and 911 Operator They are all pretty great games I think.

When I am not pretending to do a different job I have recently been enjoying Killer is Dead although it is kind of crazy weird.

I'm on the fence about Agents of Mayhem. It is 10 dollars during the sale, but it seems more negative then not.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.

Steve
Staff
Staff

Post by Steve » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:41 pm

WheatPasta wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:35 am
I really like playing Sim games. I was hoping both EmergeNYC and City Card Driving would have gone on sale, but might have to wait for the Summer Sale. I am also excited for the game Flashing Lights to come out. While the sale is going on I bought the Popcap Arcade pack. It is something like 23 games for 10 dollars. I also recently bought Late Shift, This Is The Police, and 911 Operator They are all pretty great games I think.

When I am not pretending to do a different job I have recently been enjoying Killer is Dead although it is kind of crazy weird.

I'm on the fence about Agents of Mayhem. It is 10 dollars during the sale, but it seems more negative then not.
Sim games hmm? Have you tried this one? I've heard it's not too baaaaaaaaad.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/26593 ... Simulator/

Always been a fan of sim games myself (albeit its been awhile since I've played a decent one). I picked up Rise of Industry to try out. Generally, I try to stay away from early access games but we shall see.

Steve
Staff
Staff

Post by Steve » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Also free game on GOG.com

https://www.gog.com/game/dungeons_2

Its kind of a spiritual successor to Dungeon Keeper (before it went more towards the phone market)

WheatPasta
Loading…

Post by WheatPasta » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Steve wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:41 pm
Sim games hmm? Have you tried this one? I've heard it's not too baaaaaaaaad.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/26593 ... Simulator/

Always been a fan of sim games myself (albeit its been awhile since I've played a decent one). I picked up Rise of Industry to try out. Generally, I try to stay away from early access games but we shall see.
Heh I have. I believe I got it in a humble bundle. Rise of Industry looks neat. Not discounted during the sale though. I'll toss it on my list and keep an eye on it. Grabbed the free game as well. Thank you for mentioning.
If you are having a software problem be it front end, Windows, or want to try RetroArch and LauchBox but need help feel free to contact me. Post on the forum, PM here, or on Discord. I will be more then happy to do my best to get you sorted.